Sunday, May 30, 2010

when i hear drake and the dream, there voices make me wet.


hot.


you both shut me down. 


Shooting Stars all around her, fire. comets.
I could bring her through and shut them down, Onyx
No, you’re not imagining, they’re looking at you long stares
Even though she’s standing out she looks like she belongs here
You feel the hours pass, until you find somethin’
I feel like when she moves – the time doesn’t
yeah, baby you finer than your fine cousin
and your cousin fine, but she don’t have my heart beating in double time
you just shut it down, girl
who told the cops where the party was?
why do I feel like I found The One?
What’s in these shots that you ordered us?
damn. I mean you sure know how to paint a town
ever since you came around its obvious you shut it down.




No comments:

Post a Comment